Tuesday, January 8, 2013

Thinking about next Christmas already

Note christmas cushions in the background
 
So why do I find myself thinking about next Christmas already ?? It's not because this years wasn't good, I think it's just that I have so many ideas I want to try out before my kids get too old.


And I never seem to get the time to do the christmas baking I desire. I don't really want to eat the food, I just want to make it to look pretty. Someone else can eat it !!!!!! I like the look of this Chambord Cherry Cake pictured above that I stumbled upon this morning through THIS BLOG Souvlaki for the soul. 

I also want to make some slightly original christmas cushions (top picture) like what I found on Kevin and Amandas website here.  I am not sure if they are commonplace in America or anywhere else in the world but I have never seen them like this here in Australia.  I think it is because they are very wintery but nonetheless I really like them. 

I want to make more christmas pyjamas and pillowcases, for the kids and us.  I would also like to do some handmade decorations for the tree and and and and, it never stops.  This brain of mine is inspired everywhere I turn.  Ideas keep popping right into my head, so many ideas and so little time to act on them.  I guess I have a full 12 months at least to tick a few things off my next christmas to do list, so what am I waiting for ???? 
 

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails