Tuesday, November 27, 2012

I love ALDI !!!!

I have been wanting 2 Adirondack chairs FOREVER

 
 I love them, don't remember where I first saw them but I am now the proud owner of two of these beauties.  You may be wondering why the title of this post says "I love you Aldi"  - well keep reading..........


I don't quite have the verandah to sit them on, or the old house or porch that they demand. 

And my lawn does not look like this above - but I don't really care !

 
One day I hope to have a verandah like this to put my 2 Adirondacks - but, if not, at least I will still have my Adirondacks.
 
 
They would go just about anywhere, overlooking a mountain...
 
 
 or by the sea....
 
 
Or even in a paddock, if I had one !
 
They will look gorgeous with black and white striped cushions, or some gorgeous floral ones.   I know what I will be making soon.
 
 At the moment my two precious Adirondacks are still in their boxes in the boot of my car.   I have broken the news to my husband.  He took it well.  I think.  I did it by email.  Is that weak ?  His reply was "Merry Christmas, love you too".  So I guess that means I can keep them and that they are my Christmas present.  I had told him I intended to ring him before I purchased them, but my phone was in the car (true) and there was only 4 or 5 left and they were on sale at Aldi for a bargain price.  Are you ready for it - $79 each.   So this is why I love Aldi.   Can you believe it?  Aldi !!   Aaaaah Aldi.   Thank you for bringing my dream to reality - I never ever thought I would get lucky enough to have an Adirondack chair - let alone TWO.   
Don't you just love them.  I know I do.......

Postscript:  My husband came home from work and asked "where are the chairs", I told him still in the boot, he promptly went to the car, retrieved the chairs and proceeded to assemble them without me even asking.  I think he likes them. 

4 comments:

monkeemoomoo said...

No way! I have been wanting two white adirondacks FOREVER! Just last week I was looking at them on line - last week! I'm headed that way tomorrow morning, you know where I am going first now - fingers crossed xo

monkeemoomoo said...

I was just wondering? Do you want a porch swing too?

:)

eva mei and me said...

A porch swing would be nice but don't really have the room. Do you have one ??

eva mei and me said...

I hope you make it in time, there was a couple left when I was there this afternoon. Good luck - let me know how you go.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails