Friday, November 23, 2012

Ethan gets a gumdrop


You may remember the gumdrop cushions I made a few years ago - they are from an Amy Butler pattern.  I did one for Oliver and Lucy, also one each for my neice and nephew.  There was also one for our Nonna Julies grandson Noah see here and my friend Yvette had me make one for her nephew Zac - see post here.

They are a great gift, my kids have had theirs for a few years now and they still use them today.  We also have one in our TV room that has matching cushions. So I had a recent order to do one with a matching square cushion for Nonna Julies second grandson Ethan, pictured above, and they are finished and awaiting delivery to their new owner.  - So that's another thing crossed off my to do list - Goody Goody Gumdrops  !!!
 

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails