Friday, August 5, 2011

I was excited to get an email from the Madeit Website today, they are featuring my flower power doily pants on their front page for the theme "DOILY FINDS" - I had a link here to take you to the page, but they have updated it now with other items so I have removed the link. These pants are a one of a kind as are all my creations, made from a beautiful vintage fabric that I sourced in Brisbane at Retro Metro. The fabric is quite an open weave almost linen type fabric, lovely crisp white with gorgeous purple, soft pink, orange and yellow flowers. It would have to be one of my favourite old fabrics from my stash and I used two doilys to decorate both the butt and the leg, a really cute feature. I wish I could wear pants like these, cos they are super cool. I love them on Miss L, she wears them well. Thanks Madeit for choosing one of my designs to feature in your special home page this week.

1 comment:

Christy Franklin said...

I was featured too and saw you joined me on the front page! Exciting!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails