Friday, December 17, 2010

Softie Swap interview

Amy & Olivander
Vanessa over at the Clip Cafe Blog has been working hard posting interviews with the people who participated in her recent softie swap. It was my first swap ever, and it was so nice to receive this most gorgeous doll in the mail from my swap partner Allie - check out her blog here. I have called her Amy. I sent Allie an owl, she named him Olivander. My interview is now up on Vanessas blog, over here - follow this link Pop on over and have a read, you may find something out about me that you don't already know. And whilst you are there you can check out Vanessas photography and crafty work and Allies blog too. They are fabulous blogs, ones which I check almost daily.
Only 8 sleeps til christmas, are you ready ???

1 comment:

Christy Franklin said...

Ready and waiting with bells!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails