Friday, October 22, 2010

Softie Swap is complete and my doll has a name

Well here they are - Amy on the left and Olivander on the right - the results of the recent Clip Cafe Softie Swap. I made the owl for my softie swap partner Allie - and she made Miss Amy for me. I think I got the better deal.
I took a quick pic of them together before I sent Olivander off on his flight to Victoria to his new home where I am sure he will be happy. I have just decided on the name Amy - earlier today the name Amy was floating around in my head. Then I received an email from Allie to tell me that her parcel had arrived, and that her daughter AMY liked the little flower that I popped on his butt. So there it is, Amy is the name for my beautiful new doll. The softie swap has been lots of fun, it's so lovely to get a complete surprise in the mail. I'm looking forward to the next one. But in the meantime I think I need to get some practice in on softies.....

3 comments:

alliecat said...

Pleasure swapping with you! Lovely name, but then again, I am biased!

I have finally managed to blog about it too.....

http://owlycat.blogspot.com/2010/10/softie-swap.html

Allie xx

Photography said...

Oh great guys!!! You both made beautiful softies - so much fun and glad it has gone well :-)

Morgan said...

What a lovely idea! I love both of the softies, but especially the owl. I have such a soft spot for owls!

Thanks so much for following my blog!

Morgan

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails