Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Another happy customer

Miss D in her "eva mei & me" dress
Miss D looks like an entrant in the Miss Universe Competition, she has the pose just right, and how beautiful she is in her eva mei & me creation. I remember, earlier this year, when I was showing her Mummy a few of the the latest creations I had made (this was before I had my Madeit shop), Miss D tried this dress on just so I could see how it looked. She would NOT take it off so her poor Mum ended up buying it for her. (that's a good way to get a sale hey !) The skirt is a vintage floral cotton from my collection and the shirred bodice is broderie anglaise. I have added a couple of my trademark doilies to finish it off.
Thanks so much to Mrs L & Miss D for sharing your photo with everyone.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails