Friday, September 24, 2010

Like Mother Like Daughter

Lucy Me From the moment Lucy was born I thought she looked like me. Some people see the resemblance, some people don't. I always told my Mum that I thought I looked Chinese in some of my photos, little did I know then that I was going to marry a Chinese man and have half Chinese babies. My children are now almost six yeas old, and that is the age from where I start to have quite a lot of memories from my own childhood, It is so incredible that lots of memories of mine that were all but lost are now coming back just because I am a parent. It's like de jevu (is that how you spell it) or watching little videos of myself being replayed back to me all these years later. I am thankful to say that my daughters tantrums have ended - I think probably a lot earlier in age than what mine did (sorry Mum) I think I was actually quite scared as I remember what I did to my Mum. Lucy thank goodness has left the tantrums behind however it is now the teenage years that are freaking me out - yes I have memories of those too and I shall not go there !!!!!!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails